2017 Porsche Macan is going to offer its fans will lot of new engines to choose from. Impeccable handling will be drivers delight and sophisticated interior setup would have the passengers dazzled from the start.
Pros and Cons of 2017 Porsche Macan
The 2017 Porsche Macan will offer its fans with lot of new exciting features. While the engineers have successfully pulled off a variety of changes, there are still a few setbacks that they should focus on for next year’s model.
- Quick acceleration option for all trim levels.
- Voted as the most engaging and athletic SUV of this segment.
- Very comfortable and composed ride
- Cabin setup beats all competitors
- Long list of options is available for the fans to pick their customized trims.
- With all the significant changes being made in the new model, price range is quite higher than all its competitors.
- Cargo space is not sufficient compared to other cars of the segment.
- Rear seats are not placed in a comfortable position for the passengers.
2017 Porsche Macan changes
Take a look at the exciting changes that are being made in 2017 Porsche Macan:
- Base models with turbocharged four-cylinder unit along with a new sport oriented model (GTS).
- Inclusion of more standard equipment than previous year’s model like parking sensors, rearview camera, lane departure warning and many more.
- Touchscreen infotainment system has received a lot of new upgrades like smartphone integration feature and AppleCarPlay support.
New Porsche Macan will be offered in four different trim levels which are:
- Porsche Macan base trim
- Porsche Macan S
- Porsche Macan GTS
- Porsche Macan Turbo
All wheel drivetrain configuration is a standard feature for all trims.
2017 Porsche Macan Powertrain Options and Gas Mileage
2017 Porsche Macan is going to have all wheel drive configuration in all its trim levels along with seven-speed manual transmission option. The base models will carry 2.0 liter four-cylinder turbocharged unit that will produce 252 Hp along with 272 lb-ft torque. Porsche Macan is going to accelerate quite fast with a capacity of reaching 60 mph in just 6.3 seconds. Fuel economy on city roads are rated at 20 mpg while that on highways are 25 mpg. A combined rate of fuel economy is 22 mpg.
More info about this and other SUVs you can find on the website: www.suv2018.net
The second trim which is Macan S, will carry turbocharged V6 units of 3.0-liter fuel capacity. This setup will generate 340 hp power along with 339 lb-ft torque. Acceleration rates are faster than base model, which is 0-60 in just 5.6 seconds. Fuel economy for this setup is 19 mpg at a combined rate on highways and city roads.
Macan GTS is even faster than Macan S and has the capacity of clocking 60 mph in just 5 seconds. It will carry the same engine as Macan S and would generate 360 Hp along with 369 lb-ft torque.
2017 Porsche Macan Turbo with a 3.6 liter V6 turbocharged variant is going to generate 400 hp powers along with 406 lb-ft torque. This variant is swiftest of the lot with a capacity of reaching 60 mph in just 4.4 seconds.